You kids remember that one time a few months ago when I disappeared for about a month and the top post on my site was a casting call for my friend Jincey's new lesbian porn? And though you were sad/confused as to where I'd gone, you secretly were sorta ok with me never returning, since the words "lesbian" and "porn" would be moved down a post if I ever did? Yeah...I remember that too.
So check this out: After months and months of casting, pre-production, planning, writing, hiring, and slathering, Jincey's "JuicyPinkBox" has debuted! She was kind enough to grant me an EXCLUSIVE (seriously, yall) video to share with you guys. I gotta be honest: when I first watched it, I got goosebumps.
(I think you have to have flash installed to view this)
There's something really special happening here, and I can't wait to see how Jincey turns us on next. CLICK HERE to see more and support Jincey's (fucking sexy) movement:-)
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment