Monday, August 17, 2009

Reader Advice: Bye Bye Shy

I get dozens of messages every day. It's amazingly flattering that a lot of them are from people seeking advice. Sometimes I know the answer, and sometimes I don't. I know from getting to know you guys over the past 3 years that you all have LOTS of wisdom and experience (and laughs) to offer, so I figured I'd post a few of the questions on my blog from time to time for you to answer. The people will remain anonymous if they want, but will be reading your responses. So check this one out:

Hey! Just like 2 say, i love your blog! i know this is really random but i need some advice. i am gettin with a new girl, but i have a problem with gettin close to women that i like. when i am on my own with her, i try talking to my friends about it, but they dont quite understand, so i have no one 2 talk 2. Every time she comes round, i have a habit of clammin up, i mean i put on films, we cuddle but i come out with daft and crap stuff, i need sum help in being confident.

-Chick in the UK


Oh I even love READING the British speak:-)

What's your advice guys?

*If you need advice and would like for me to post your question, send me a message on Facebook.com/dailyarlan and indicate that you'd like for it to be a public question. The ladies will do the rest:-) And by "ladies," I mean my readers...not my boobs. Although the right one DOES have a degree in Psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment